Wednesday, July 8, 2015

MidWeek Mini: Goals


One week into July, I think it's fair to say that summer's nearing its apex. We're a week away from being halfway through summer vacation. Though I love the easy breezy carefree summertime life of a school employee, I also like the chance to take advantage of extra time to accomplish some tasks that seem overwhelming when the school year is in full swing.

So I'm giving you a chance to keep me accountable for the last six weeks of summer by setting some concrete goals.

1. Organize my filing cabinet

2. Clean all the windows in the house

3. Make grape and/or gooseberry jelly

4. Give my wardrobe another purging

5. Finish Les Miserables

6. Go to the county courthouse and get all the historical background on our house

7. Check out mint.com for organizing our budget

What do you think? Am I crazy? Maybe. But concrete items help me feel like I'm making the most of my time. If you're motivated by lists like I am, join me and post a goal or two of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment