Sunday, June 7, 2015

Fewer Words: June 1 - 7

Let me live that I may praise you, and may your laws sustain me.
Ps. 119:175

This was the last week of school. Stress was high, to-do lists were long, and I couldn't wait for Friday's sun to set so we could take in deep breaths of summer vacation. As I checked exhausting day after exhausting day off my list, I tried to take special notice of happy things.

So today, after a few weeks of publishing heavy, wordy posts on Fifty-Two, I thought we might need some breathing room. It's not profound, but it's real life. Little tiny bites of this sweet life.

Simply a "Grateful this week for:" list, in snapshot form. 

Wild honeysuckle.


Red-letter words for not-so-red-letter days.


Our book lover.


Garden sugar peas.


Bathtime bliss.


Lettuce row at the school garden.


Mornings like this. 


Those eyes.


Welcome, dear sweet summertime! 

No comments:

Post a Comment